About Michael P. Rose
Specializing in Residential & Commercial
- Sales & Leasing
- Appraisal, Consulting & Litigation Support
- Feasibility & Investment Analysis
- Property Management
Experience & Education
Former sales manager with over 20 years of experience ~ licensed in MD, DC & VA
- MBA in Real Estate & Urban Development ~ The American University
- BA in Economics ~ Georgetown University
- Qualified expert witness in legal proceedings involving real estate brokerage, marketing & valuation analysis
- Extensive knowledge in property valuation techniques, investment analysis, financial planning, and mortgage alternatives
What My Past Clients Say About Me
Michael is "an efficient worker who will not waste your time."
- Michael is "a skilled negotiator and effective closer who gets clients what they want."
- Michael is "an extremely patient buyer's agent who listens to his buyer's needs."
- Michael is "an aggressive listing agent who will push the market to higher levels."
- "Michael has high ethical standards who has a respected name in the brokerage community."
Devoted husband to wife Tricia
Doting father to daughters Katie, Caleigh, Maggie and son Michael
- Avid golfer & sports fanatic
- Loyal friend & relative
- (Self-proclaimed!) Entertainer & "Karaoke junkie"
- Stepping Stones Shelter in Rockville ~ Board of Directors since 2000
- St. Raphael Catholic Church Finance Council
- St. Raphael Catholic School Board Member
- Rockville Chamber of Commerce ~ Active Member since 1994
Five Virtues I Live & Work By
- Think BIG.
- Listen...Really listen and learn.
- Leave a GREAT impression...not just a good one.
- Pay it forward and never expect anything in return.
- Remember the Golden Rule