21929 New Hampshire Avenue
Brookeville, MD 20833
OPEN SUNDAY 1-3
Offered @ $650,000
Charming 5BR/3FB/2HB four-level Victorian with old-fashioned wrap around front porch on 2.88 private acres down a long driveway far off of New Hampshire Avenue right across from Greystone Farm http://www.greystonefarm.com/. This home was built in 2007 and features over 5,000 square feet of living area on four levels and a two-car side load garage. Offering a great sense of light and spaciousness with 9-ft. ceilings in the lower level; NEW custom painting throughout, hardwood floors, and NEW carpeting; two-story foyer entrance flows into study; formal living room opening to formal dining room; gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, GE Profile stainless appliances and center island; breakfast room with sliding glass door to expansive paver patio; expanded 25 x 26 family room with propane gas fireplace and dual ceiling fans; master bedroom suite with sitting area and two walk-in closets; master bath with two-person corner soaking tub and separate shower; two additional bedrooms and a den with access to upper level bedroom suites on the same level; full bathroom and upper level laundry room; BONUS fourth level with two bedrooms and a full bath; lower level recreation room with an industrial-look featuring painted open ceiling, track and halogen lighting, NEW wall to wall carpeting, and half bathroom; professionally manicured landscape with specimen trees and shrubs, front and side porch, paver patio, and multiple storage sheds and metal work shop.
- Exterior ~ Beaded vinyl siding exterior; four-level home with dormer windows on upper level; architectural shingle roof; long paved driveway way off of New Hampshire Ave to four+ car parking pad and side-load two–car garage; cobblestone paver walkway and upgraded landscaping; old-fashioned wrap around front and side porch with beaded ceiling and dual coach lights; front entry door with side transoms.
- Foyer Entrance & Hallway ~ Hardwood flooring; two-story ceiling; chandelier; NEW carpeted staircase with oak balusters and railings; coat closet; powder room.
- Study ~ NEW neutral carpeting; NEW overhead light; floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Living Room ~ NEW neutral carpeting; floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Dining Room ~ NEW neutral carpeting; chandelier; floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Gourmet Kitchen ~ Hardwood flooring; recessed light; white cabinets; granite countertops; double bowl under mount sink; faucet and pull out sprayer; granite center island; GE Profile stainless 4-burner gas range; GE Profile stainless built-in microwave; GE Profile stainless refrigerator with bottom freezer, filtered ice and water dispensers; GE Profile stainless dishwasher; double-door pantry closet; NEW overhead lights.
- Breakfast Room ~ Hardwood flooring; chandelier; sliding glass door to elevated paver patio and private back yard; double-door opening to extended family room.
- Extended Family Room ~ NEW neutral carpeting; dual ceiling fans with lights; propane gas fireplace with flush marble hearth and surround.
UPPER LEVEL 1
- Master Bedroom & Sitting Area ~ NEW neutral carpeting; double-door entry; ceiling fan with light; two walk-in closets with built-ins; linen closet; vaulted ceiling in sitting area.
- Master Bathroom ~ Vinyl flooring; dual sink vanity with decorative mirror and two-light sconces; two-person corner soaking tub on ceramic tiled tub deck; separate walk-in shower.
- Bedroom #2 ~ NEW neutral carpeting; two closets.
- Bedroom #3 ~ NEW neutral carpeting; double-door closet.
- Full Bathroom #2 ~ Vinyl flooring; vanity cabinet with 3-light sconce; tub.
- Den ~ Access to upper level bedroom suites; NEW neutral carpeting; double-door closet.
- Hallway ~ NEW neutral carpeting; NEW overhead lights and chandelier; linen closet.
- Laundry Room ~ Vinyl flooring; GE washer and dryer; wire shelving; utility sink.
UPPER LEVEL 2
- Bedroom #4 ~ Neutral carpeting; double-door closet; dormer window.
- Bedroom #5 ~ Neutral carpeting; double-door closet; dormer window.
- Full Bathroom #3 ~ Vinyl flooring; vanity cabinet with light sconce; tub.
- Recreation Room ~ NEW neutral carpeting; 9-ft open industrial-look featuring painted ceilings; halogen and track lighting; wood stove with stone paver hearth; walk-out with full-view double French door set; tile entrance from outside.
- Half Bath ~ Hardwood flooring; cherry vanity with solid surface countertop; three-light sconce.
- Storage Room ~ Built-in storage shelving; well water filtration and softener system.
- Other ~ Two-car garage with automatic door openers; humidifier integrated with HVAC; two zones of Hybrid heat pump systems with propane gas furnace back up (2007) and central A/C; Heat pump compressors and A/C coil inside (2014); 80-gallon electric water heater; fire sprinkler system; T1-11 landscaping shed; metal storage shed/workshop; third metal shed.